Scarborough Transit Action (STA) is a grassroots organization speaking up for transit riders across Scarborough. We want an TTC delivered, operated and maintained LRT network to our college, university campuses and outer neighbourhoods including:
- A 7-stop Scarborough LRT running from Kennedy Station to Centennial College Progress Campus over the 1-stop Scarborough Subway Extension.
- Eglinton East LRT which would run from Kennedy Station to UTSC.
- Sheppard East LRT which would run from Don Mills Station to east of Morningside.
We also advocate for:
- Lower fares and better service in tandem with TTCriders.
- A Low Income Pass in support of the Fair Fare Coalition.
- Read more about our vision for rapid transit in Scarborough.